Thursday, May 12, 2011

Patchwork Sewing Machine Cover

Unfortunately, this isn't much of a tutorial. I kinda flew by the seat of my pants on this one.

I'll back up. I learned to sew about... 2 months ago. 
On a 1975 Kenmore like this:
 She was actually a pretty sweet little thing to learn on.

Then I decided to bid on a Pfaff hobby machine at an estate auction and won it! It's nothing crazy expensive - just a good, solid machine for learning on. $91 total. So exciting!
I love her - and I named her "Pfaffy". Here is what she looks like:

I saw all these darling little sewing covers and had to try one for one of my first projects. So just by looking at different pictures, I decided to just start making some patchwork strips and then adding strips in between - and just see how it ended up when I was done!

And here she is! Don't you love my craft room - errr - kitchen table? 
Try it crafty girls!

Thanks for reading bloggers! It means a lot!

Linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment